Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Paranormal Resident

  July 7, 2012: A shorty blog today, but I'm trying to keep to my discipline of writing every week. Otherwise, too many paranormal incidents pile up and don't get in here for y'all to enjoy. So….
  I was baking peach pies and cobbler in the kitchen this afternoon. Yes, I not only write and talk to dead people, I cook, too. Imagine that!
  About 4:30 p.m., I looked into the dining room toward Sis's bedroom door. A full-bodied man in a white shirt walked past the doorway, into the living room. I didn't remember hub wearing a white shirt and didn't think Sis had on that color, either. Besides, I refuted the latter conclusion right away, because the figure was definitely male. Deciding immediately to see whether it was hub now in a white shirt, I ran into the dining room and peered around the living room.
  Nobody! I started talking to whoever it was, saying, "Well, who are you? Where did you go? Did you come to get a piece of peach pie?" But he never answered, and I didn't feel a cold spot or get any sort of communication from him.
  Sis communicated, though. She came out and wanted to know who I was talking to. I told her, noticing that she wore a pink t-shirt. The apparition was sort of tall, maybe 5'11, the shirt brilliant white, long-sleeved. I didn't see his face or trousers; he walked too fast. It wasn't my long-time ghost, Howard, since his shirt is more a light gray. I've had a couple new ghosts here lately, so perhaps it was one of those, since I didn't recognize him.
  Interesting things happen when you live in a haunted house.
  Boo!
  T.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...