Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crazy Weekend Blog Hop #10




This week I am co-hosting the Crazy Weekend Blog Hop with Angela from Misadventures of a First Time Mom. She's one of my ghosthunting buddies & is the one who had the portal in her house.  She and I also did an investigation last week where we helped a crying little boy ghost & murdered young man cross into The Light.  I'll tell y'all about that later.  



Right now, I want to talk about my latest book, Winter Prey.  It evolved out of some of the nasties we run across in the paranormal world.  I'm going let you have it free Saturday only...and I suggest that you leave the lights on when you read it.

To participate in the blog hop, follow the rules and fill in the form below.  You can link up your blog and/or any of your social network accounts.  The linky will close on Sunday night. 


Rules:

  1. Follow the host via GFC, Google+, Twitter, RSS or Facebook.
  2. Follow me via GFC, Twitter, RSS or Facebook.
  3. Link up your blog and any of your social media accounts.
  4. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and I will follow you back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...