Sunday, June 12, 2011

New E-Book up at Amazon!!

Wow!  Two posts in one day.  I'm smokin'!  But truly, it's falling down on the job.  This collection of ghost hunting diaries has been up at Amazon for over a week, but I'm just now getting around to letting folks know about it.  I was waiting until I got the first paranormal mystery, Dead Man Talking, up for sale, plus I wanted Smashwords to get the darn book available in the other formats.  Oh, well, Amazon has a lot of formats you can download, and I'll work on Dead Man Talking this coming week.

Ghost Hunting Diary Volume I by moi, T. M. Simmons, is now up for sale at Amazon for a whopping $.99.  It's partially a promotion piece for Dead Man Talking, which I hope to get up sometime this week.  For now, you can get Ghost Hunting Diary Volume I, with a neat cover design done by Billy York at BigDPhoto.com at:  www.Amazon.com/dp/B0053TREPW

Even without advertising on my end, it's selling.  I've sold a lot of copies on Amazon and TWO so far over in Great Britain!  WTG for me.

T.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...